Student discount on Boozt.com
As a member of IDA, you can now shop online at Boozt.com and get a 15 to 20% student discount on categories such as outdoor clothing, shoes and bags from over 600 Scandinavian and international brands.
How to register and unsubscribe from IDA’s newsletters
To register or unsubscribe from a newsletter, you must have a profile on mit.ida.dk – regardless of whether you are a member of IDA or not.
When you log in to mit.ida.dk, you must go to “My Newsletters”, which is under the “profile” tab. Here you will find a list of all IDA’s newsletters.
This is also where you can sign up or unsubscribe for each individual newsletter.
The newsletter with the discount codes is called IDA Nyt for Studerende. Don´t worry, it is only the title that is in Danish; when signing up, you will receive your newsletters in English. If this is not the case, please reach out to us.
- Each month a different category is in focus, and you will receive a new discount code every month on the 1st in the IDA for students email. The code applies to two separate orders.
- You apply the discount codes when you pay, and they are valid when you place an order over DKK 499.
- The discount codes can only be used on the Danish website (go to Boozt.com and select Denmark).
- The codes apply to both new items and items on sale.
- The discount varies each month but is always between 15 and 20%.
Delivery and returns
- You receive your parcel from Boozt.com within one to two working days.
- If the item does not live up to your expectations, you can return it free of charge in the packaging sent with your delivery and with the attached returns form.
- If you return your order, you can use your discount code for a new order. The discount code is valid for a total of two orders.